Hire Mixing Desk – Analog:
The mixing desk is a central component of most sound systems. The choice of mixer used can have considerable influence on the easy and usability of the P.A. system.
However if a few channels with a basic set of mixing features are all that is required, a simple analog mixer often will be the more economical choice over a digital mixer.
An analog mixer usually has one control per button/knob, all of which are visible and directly accessible on the control panel. The layout logically follows the mixer’s signal flow and is therefore relatively easy to understand. This logical operation can really be an advantage in public halls, schools or smaller events where a variety of people, some having little or no previous experience, may need to operate the system
Therefore customers will most often choose smaller versions of mixing desks when hiring one of our Vocal P.A. packages where not a great deal of mixing control is required.
Even so, an Analog Mixers’ use will extend far beyond simple P.A. setups. Many experienced engineers still use and prefer a larger analog desk for high end shows.
For more information about Analog Mixing Desks we stock, here are some links to the official manufacturers sites:
- Allen & Heath Zed 10FX – 4 mic or line inputs – $40+GST
- Allen & Heath Zed 12FX – 6 mono channels and 3 stereo channels, all with 2-band EQ – $60+GST
- Allen & Heath Zed60-14FX – 8 mic or line inputs and 2 stereo inputs – $80+GST
- Allen & Heath MixWiz3 16:2 – 16 mic or line inputs – $100+GST
- Helix Board 24 – 16 channel desk with 4 aux sends as well as built in effects and a FIREWIRE recording output – $100+GST
Links to user manuals/spec sheets:
You have not viewed any product yet.