The Rock Factory is your one stop shop for event production hire and live sound hire around Auckland!
What is event production hire or live sound hire? For us it’s about watching people being inspired by storytelling, entertained by music and fascinated by visuals.
We love to help you tell your story, show off your music or be the amplifier of your voice.
Express yourself and set the scene, create ambience or put on a Show!
We are involved in helping with the technical side of all types of events that require event production hire.
Our passion keeps us working in the background to ensure our clients and entertainers are happy.
It puts a smile on our face to know the audience are loving it too.
- Have you been sent a technical rider by your entertainment and therefore need help with it?
- Do you need help to obtain what the bands, musicians or DJ’s request or require?
- Wanting to book entertainment such as a band, DJ or hire a band for your event?
- Need DJ Gear for your party?
- Wanting to public address a large crowd or hold a conference, product launch or expo?
- Are you a touring band that needs a touring rig or live sound production for a tour in New Zealand? We can do tours around the north island and provide you with consistently good sound and lighting in every venue you play at, we even have a truck so you can use the same sound system, backline, drum riser and lighting in every venue throughout your tour.
- We can help you with live sound and event production in Auckland and surrounding areas.
Event production hire solutions to suit your needs. Live sound system hire, wireless microphone hire and PA hire. Stage rental, band backline hire, Dj Gear and lighting…
Check out our full range of event production hire equipment:
- Live Sound Hire
- Wireless microphone for hire
- Hire DJ Gear
- Audio Visual Hire or AV solutions
- Lighting Hire
- Band Backline Hire
- Stage and Riser Hire
- Drapes and Drape hire for Events
- Outdoor Covered Stage Hire Auckland
- Party Hire
- or see our full Hire Equipment List
From The Rock Factory Auckland you can hire quality affordable gear to make your show, gig, concert or event a success. It may be as simple as a wireless microphone hire, or maybe you need more like a PA sound system, lights, stage, drapes or band equipment or DJ gear hire.
We are an event production hire company that has been running for 10 years. Renting out gear, installing and selling sound systems and professional recording is all part of what we do. If you want your entertainment noise, music (musician, band or DJ) or MC announcements to be heard you’ve found the right place.
Conveniently located in Newmarket, Auckland, so it is easy to pick up a wireless microphone hire or cordless microphone hire. For speeches, you might need amplifier rental, speakers or audio hire.
We can provide event production hire or live sound hire for:
- medium-sized indoor or outdoor events,
- concerts, parties, balls or functions, and
- We have the perfect audio systems, lighting, band backline – plus truck – for touring sound production throughout New Zealand.
- We can also help professional conference organisers (PCOs) and Event Managers (EMs) with events.
Live sound hire, Audio equipment, staging & event production hire
We specialise in simplifying staging, audio and lighting rental for your event so you can get on with the show. We can provide you with all the sound, lighting, staging, backline and audio visual equipment you need to run a successful event. Why use us?
- Whether you are an entertainer, event organiser, freelancer, DJ or band you can choose to DIY hire equipment from us, hence dry hire pick up so you can do it yourself.
- OR you can entrust the technical side of entertainment and event production hire to us thus, we can provide all the technical crew, delivery and installation.
- We can make things simpler for you if you choose.
- Our sound equipment is carefully chosen, and we can create solutions to suit.
- We have small easy to use vocal PA packages with microphones for your business function or corporate presentation.
- You can have a look at our bigger options like our concert sound systems with speakers suitable for outdoor music festival stage and mid sized concerts.
- We have you covered. The Rock Factory – everything you need to pull off an unforgettable event.
With a unique history within the New Zealand music and entertainment industry; We have been providing equipment to our mates in the local community of musicians, bands, entertainers, and DJs. This has kept us on the affordable side with the plus side to this being we can do your corporate or cultural event to a higher standard than normal at musician’s prices – with the professional gear that you would usually only see in equipment riders for concerts.
Professional Auckland Recording Studio
It’s not all about live events either; we ran a music studio in Auckland between 2004 and 2017 and therefore our recording skills are available for hire. We are fully equipped to provide a professional recorded sound. If you’re looking to record an EP, live demo or a full album, look no further. We know people who offer professional recording, mixing and mastering services and can point you in the right direction. If you twist our arm about doing it in a live setting; we will likely be able to do it for you. Check out our archived Recording Studio Package Deals. Find out more about our currently closed Auckland recording studio. You can catch up on the latest news here. You can also find a bunch of helpful info for artists along with testimonials and learn a bit about us and our clients on our Friends of The Rock Factory page.
Get a quote from The Rock Factory
Planning a gig, show or other event? Need event production hire? You can send us your equipment specifications, technical rider, input lists and stage layouts. Make sure you include the dates and times for us, and we can start organising your sound equipment, audio visual hire or other services from us as soon as possible. Email: email@example.com or use our get a quote form.
All Enquiries, Quotes and Bookings:
Michelle +64 21 358 577
Please Note: Our phones may be set to silent at events or in the studio. If you can’t get through to us by mobile please feel free to email or text. We will answer your enquiry as quickly as possible. Check out our testimonials on Google here on the rock factory google profile page.
We are a supplier member of the NZEA (New Zealand Events Association):