Do you need to hire an audio-visual technician or hire a live sound engineer to run your production, set up audio or lighting gear and make sure everything runs smoothly at your event? A good hire audio technician or sound tech can make or break your show. By having a professional look after the PA and sound reinforcement, we make things easier for you. As professional sound techs, we can reduce the chance of lousy feedback or having to endure music that is too loud or sounds terrible. Want the entertainers to be seen and the best lighting FX? Then a hire lighting technician or lighting designer/operator who can adjust the lights or set up and design a suitable lighting show for you will make a big difference for your event!
Do you need an audio technician or front of house sound engineer to mix the band at your event? Tired of not being able to hear yourself on stage? Make sure the audience is hearing and seeing the entertainment at their best! Hire a sound tech! Do you need your gig recorded? Run a safe show with all your equipment tested and tagged for electrical safety. Want your show to have pizazz? Hire a lighting technician or visual specialist (VJ) to make your show look great too.
We can help you with the following live production professionals for your show:
- Audio engineer, hire a live sound engineer (both for live gigs and concerts, or for multi-track recording at an event or in the recording studio). Hire audio technician or an audio operator for your live stream. We also offer mobile recording studio services.
- System technician, hire an audio technician, sound tech.
- Audio visual technician (av tech), visual DJ (VJ) or someone to run the presentations, videos or mix visuals to your band show.
- We can act as a production manager or tour manager to ensure you have everything you need for your tour or show. We can also help existing production managers and tour managers source all the live event equipment they need.
- Front-of-House (FOH) Mixing Engineer – the person who makes it sound great for the audience at your event.
- Side of stage Monitor Engineer – the person who looks after the band mix on-stage and ensures the band can hear themselves properly and, therefore, give their best performance.
- Stage-hand or backline technician.
- Lighting engineer, hire lighting technician, lighting operator or hire a lighting designer for your show. You can take a look at our lighting selection here. The lighting operator often sits at front of house with the live sound engineer.
- A certified competent person to test and tag your equipment
- A technician to help with your live streaming event or hybrid event.
How can we help? Hire audio technician, sound tech or sound engineer to help you with your show:
Have an audiovisual technician from the rock factory sort all the technical side out for you so you can get on with your show. One of our audio visual technicians, production managers or mixing engineers can make the show sound and look sweet. For the audience, and also for the band on stage! We can use the gear you provide, or we can quote to bring our own gear.
If you are an event organiser or producer, we can be your technical partners and make sure that the technical side is covered for you. Our audio-visual technicians can also source all the gear you need for your event. Or even help out your production manager or tour manager. Got a lighting desk at your school and have no idea how to use it? You can hire lighting technician from us, and they can set up scenes and show you how to use the desk or even operate it for you during your school production.
Learn more about what Front of House Live Sound Engineer and hire audio technician does:
We made a little video to help you understand the role of a live sound engineer or sound tech.
Are you a music lover? Have you ever attended a live music event? Have you noticed the quality of sound and how well it is balanced? Or have you thought to yourself that it is too loud or not loud enough? Have you ever wondered who is responsible for that? They are the sound engineers!
Sound engineering is a critical aspect of live music production, and sound engineers play a vital role in ensuring a successful event. In today’s video, we’ll take a closer look at the duties and responsibilities of sound engineers in live production.
First, sound engineers set up the sound system, connecting sound equipment and choosing and placing microphones to reinforce instruments and vocals as well as possible. They also ensure that the sound system is correctly configured and ready for use.
Hire a live sound engineer hire, audio visual technician to conduct sound checks with the performers:
Next, the sound engineer conducts sound checks with performers to ensure everything sounds good for the artist on stage and is working correctly. They balance and adjust the volume, and EQ the sound system to obtain high-quality audio output on and off-stage.
During the live performance, the sound engineers are responsible for mixing sound levels and adjusting them as needed. They must adjust the sound depending on how the performers interact with the audience and the venue’s acoustics.
When unexpected events happen, sound engineers play a crucial role in troubleshooting any technical problems that arise during the live performance. They identify and resolve sound equipment malfunctions as quickly as possible to avoid any delays or downtime.
To summarize, sound engineers or sound techs are absolutely essential to the success of live music events. They are responsible for setting up sound equipment, conducting sound checks, balancing sound levels and EQ, troubleshooting, and many other critical tasks during an event.
Tell a sound engineer they are doing a good job! It’s a challenging role that is often overlooked!
We hope this helps you better understand sound engineers’ vital role in live music events. The event’s success depends on many crew members, but sound engineers or sound techs can help ensure high-quality sound for the audience and the musicians on stage. Hire a live sound engineer or hire an audio-visual or av technician from The Rock Factory today!
Here is a link to a helpful wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_sound_mixing.
Learn about what a lighting operator or hire lighting technician does here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lighting_technician.
Why hire a Lighting Technician or event lighting operator?
Hiring a lighting technician can greatly enhance your event or production for several reasons:
- Expertise: Lighting technicians have the knowledge and experience to design and set up lighting systems that best suit your event. They can create the perfect atmosphere and highlight the most important aspects of your production.
- Time and effort: Setting up and controlling lighting systems can be a time-consuming and complex task. A lighting technician takes care of these aspects, allowing you to focus on other important elements of your event.
- Safety: Lighting technicians are trained to work safely with electrical equipment and follow industry best practices. This reduces the risk of accidents and ensures the safety of everyone involved in the event.
- Quality and consistency: A professional lighting technician can ensure that the lighting throughout your event is consistent, well-executed, and of the highest quality. This can make a significant difference in the overall presentation.
- Customisation: Lighting technicians can create unique lighting designs tailored to your specific event. They can incorporate your desired colours, patterns, and themes to create a memorable experience for your guests.
- Cost-effectiveness: Hiring a lighting technician can be cost-effective, as they can recommend the best equipment to use based on your budget and event requirements. They know how to make the most of the available equipment to create impressive lighting effects without breaking the bank.
- Troubleshooting: In case of any technical issues or unexpected changes in the event plan, a lighting technician can troubleshoot and adapt to keep the show running smoothly.
- Professional appearance: By hiring a lighting technician, your event will have a polished, professional appearance. This can leave a lasting impression on your guests or audience.
- Cutting-edge technology: Lighting technicians stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in the industry. This ensures that your event benefits from the most innovative lighting solutions available.
- Stress reduction: Knowing that a skilled lighting technician is in charge of the lighting for your event can greatly reduce stress. Enjoy the occasion with confidence!