Do you need to hire an audiovisual technician to run your production, set-up audio or lighting gear and make sure everything runs smoothly at your event? A good technician can absolutely make or break your show. We can reduce the chance of bad feedback or having to endure music that is too loud or sounds terrible. By having a professional look after the PA and sound reinforcement, we make things easier for you. Do you need an audio or sound engineer to mix the band at your event? Tired of not being able to hear yourself on stage? Make sure the audience is hearing and seeing the entertainment at their best! Do you need your gig recorded? Run a safe show with all your equipment tested and tagged for electrical safety. Want your show to have pizazz? Hire a lighting technician or visual specialist (VJ) to make your show look great too.
We can help you with the following professional personnel for your show:
- audio engineer, live sound engineer (both for live gigs and concerts, or for recording).
- system technician, hire audio technician.
- audio visual technician (av tech), visual DJ (VJ) or someone to run the presentations, videos or mix visuals to your band show.
- We can act as a production manager or the tour manager to make sure you have everything you need for your tour or show. We can also help existing production managers and tour managers source all the live event equipment they need.
- Front of House Mixing Engineer – the person who makes it sound great for the audience at your event.
- Side of stage Monitor Engineer – the person who looks after the band mix on-stage and ensures the band can hear themselves properly and therefore give their best performance.
- stagehand or backline technician.
- lighting engineer, hire lighting technician, lighting operator or hire a lighting designer for your show.
- A certified competent person to test and tag your equipment
How can we help? Hire a technician to help you with your show:
Have a hire audiovisual technician from the rock factory sort all the technical side out for you so you can get on with your show. One of our technicians, production managers or mixing engineers can make the show sound and look sweet for the audience as well as the band on-stage. We can use the gear you provide, or we can quote to bring our own gear. If you are an event organiser or producer, we can be your technical partners and make sure that the technical side is covered for you – our audio visual technicians can also source all the gear you need to your event or help out your production manager or tour manager.
Learn more about what a live sound engineer does here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_sound_mixing.
Learn about what a lighting operator or lighting technician does here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lighting_technician.