We’re here to assist you with the technical aspect of your school events, school fairs, cultural days or productions. We recognize the challenges that come with organizing an event that caters to a large audience, such as students or parents of children watching the performances. Additionally, it can be daunting to know what to ask for, especially when working with a limited budget. We offer event production hire services to primary, intermediate, college, and tertiary institutions. We’re also equipped to handle school hall and theatre installations as well as outdoor events and performances. Feel free to request a quote from us to upgrade your school or theatre’s sound and lighting system.
Feel free to reach out to us for a consultation on your event ideas. We are always happy to provide expert advice on various options available. If you prefer, we can also handle the technical planning aspect of the event, allowing you to focus on the core aspects without any worries regarding sound, music, and lighting. We can visit your school to do a quote for your upcoming event or cultural days.
Previous projects include school events like Orientation and Re-Orientation gigs for some of the big Auckland tertiary institutions (MIT, Shadows), Sound Production equipment and lighting for Primary Schools such as Dilworth, Blockhouse Bay, Stanley Bay, Hauraki, Sunnynook and Kings School, Intermediates such as Auckland Normal and Waikowhai Intermediates, High Schools such as Kings College (Recordings), Westlake (Lunchtime Concert) and Kelston Boys (Battle of the Bands), The Waitakere City Orchestra and many more!
What kind of school events or productions are you looking at organising?
- a disco, dance or school ball.
- a show or school production or school fair.
- an end-of-year prize-giving event.
- a choral, jazz or orchestral performance.
- a battle of the bands.
- a university or tertiary institute’s orientation or re-orientation week event, live music performances.
- a fringe or arts festival show.
- a cultural day or Fia Fia with Kapa Haka and Pasifika performances. Capture and reinforce the sound of Groups, Choirs, Percussion, Waiata and More!
- a school fair or gala.
- a theatre production.
- a dance performance, pacific or maori cultural days.
What sort of equipment might you need for your school event or cultural days?:
- Do you need to extend your stage for your school production
- Do you need a choir Riser?
- Speakers so that speech and singing can be heard properly by the audience
- microphones for musical performances
- Wireless microphones with beltpacks and headsets for your school Production?
- Stage Lighting for your school production?
Talk to us – we’re here to help you, and to make your event a little more awesome!
We love getting thank you letters, notes and emails from schools <3 It makes our day!