The Rock Factory Team includes:
- Michelle has over 15 years of industry experience and enjoys being in the zone, and an integral part of the performance while mixing the band, she’d not afraid to add effects, EQ and adjust the mix on the fly. She had toured with several artists including Jakob, Charlie Ash, House of Shem, Young Sid with full band, Sweet & Irie, and Ruby Frost. She’s currently the live sound engineer for White Chapel Jak, 80s X, Shane Cortese & The 8-Track Band and The CVE. Michelle Loves live mixing music, if you need a sound engineer for your band, give her a call.
- Mark has 20 years industry experience – he was once the front-man of a band hailing from Palmerston North called Mailbox Skipole and also The GON, he’s a great mix engineer because he knows what the band wants on-stage as well as out the front.
- Rory has 5 years industry experience and enjoys learning new technology and is into both Audio and Lighting. He is a great all-rounder and a real “people person”, he gets things done while remaining calm and understanding. They say your greatest asset is your people, well Rory the man!
Some notable events The Rock Factory have been involved in include:
- Music in Parks since 2012 doing live production for hundreds of local acts over the years, Highlights of music in parks include Kiwi Anthems 2019 with Jordan Luck and Annie Crummer, plus Kiwi Anthems 2020 with The Feelers, Anika Moa and Jason Kerrison, as well as yours truly white chapel jak,
- Waitangi at Waititi 2014 through 2019 – where every year up to 20 acts graced the stage, including Ardijah, Moana and the Tribe, Stan Walker, The Wailers, Yothu Yindi, 1814, Sammy J, The Royal Family Dance Crew and Savage.
- Waitangi Ki Manukau 2020, Silo Park Movies since they opened,
- Keltic Fair since 2009 and Tairua Wine and Food Festival since 2010,
- The Camp a Low Hum Trilogy, several Matariki tours,
- Titirangi Festival since 2009 highlights including Dave Dobbyn, Sola Rosa and Bic Runga,
- Sounds Good Festival 2019 with Nathan Haines and 2020 with Hollie Smith,
- Devonstock every year since 2007 highlights including the Midnight Youth, The Checks, Naked and Famous, Ruby Frost, Ella Yelich-O’Conner
- and The Going West Writers Festival 2019 with the Bellbirds.
Whatever your event, we can help you with event production by arranging staging, lighting, sound, projectors, backline and anything else you might need!
Phone or email us to discuss how we can help you with your event production.
021358577 or email@example.com
We specialise in event production hire for:
- Gigs for bands and DJs at home or on tour, Touring production and backline.
- Fashion Shows and Product Launches
- Corporate Events, Conferences and Seminars, expos and trade shows
- Cultural Events, Sports events, Meetings and Parties
- Outdoor and Indoor Festivals
- Discos, Balls and Dances
- School Productions, theatre and lectures
- Church Events
- Technical audio and audio-visual requirements for weddings and 21st’s
We can look after the Staging and technical side of your event production so you can get on with enjoying the actual event 🙂
We also have more shows we have done on our Facebook.
Call us on 021 358 577 or Get a quote here
Two Photos below by Charlie Kim