Our company offers Prolyte staging pieces with dimensions of 2m by 1m, allowing you to customize the size and shape of your custom stage or build stage extensions. We have leg heights ranging from 20cm to 90cm, and can even accommodate heights of 40cm, 70cm, 80cm, 1m, 1.1m, and 1.2m for smaller stages or extensions.
Please specify your preferences and requirements in the comment section of your quote request. For example, you may want a drum riser, a 90cm high stage for a 4-person band, a narrow catwalk for a fashion show, or a 12m by 9m stage for Kapahaka. We can build accessories for your stage, such as handrails at the back, a wheelchair ramp, steps and skirting.
In addition to our customizable Prolyte staging pieces, we offer the option to make an extension or build stage extensions onto an existing stage. This allows even more flexibility in creating the perfect stage for your event. When filling out your quote request, please specify whether you require stage extensions and provide us with all the necessary information about the size and height requirements. Please also indicate the date and time of your event in the quote request form. Our team will work with you to ensure that your stage meets your needs and specifications.
Summary of Hire Custom Stages and Rent Build Stage Extensions Options:
- Our stages are made up of 2m by 1m Prolyte staging pieces, so you can choose how big or small or what shape you want the finished product.
- We have leg heights of 20cm, 30cm, 50cm, 60cm, and 90cm. For smaller stages or hire stage extensions, we can also do 40cm, 70cm, 80cm, 1m, 1.1m and 1.2m heights.
When you request a quote, let us know your preferences or requirements in the comment section.
- A drum riser for a drummer with two kick drums (wider than normal).
- A 90cm high stage that fits a 6-person band.
- A narrow catwalk for a fashion show.
- A 12m by 8m stage for Kapahaka, 90cm high, with two sets of stairs,
- Please build safety rails, a wheelchair ramp and wings for a sound system on my stage.
- Please Cross brace the stage, so there is no lateral movement when dancing or kapa haka is on stage.
- Can you build a temporary custom stage extension to make our current stage 2 meters deeper for our dance recital?
Build stage extensions – Here is a time lapse / stop motion video of hire custom stages: