Auckland Mixing Desk Hire.
Hire an analogue or digital mixing desk from us – like an X32 or M32 or Sq5 or 6. Many of our digital desks double as audio interfaces, so you can record straight to your computer. Contact us if you’re not sure of your requirements, or need any advice.
- Mixing Desk – Soundcraft SIEx3 – Digital Mixing Console
- Mixing Desk – QSC TouchMix-30 Pro Mixing Console
- Mixing Desk – Behringer X32 – Digital Mixing Console
- Mixing Desk – Allen & Heath – Zed 14FX
- Mixing Desk – Allen & Heath – Zed 12FX
- Mixing Desk – Allen & Heath – Zed 10FX
- Mixing Desk – Allen & Heath – Zed 10
- Mixing Desk – Allen & Heath – SQ6 Digital Mixing Console
- Mixing Desk – Allen & Heath – SQ5 Digital Mixing Console
- Mixing Desk – Allen & Heath MixWiz16
- Mixing Desk – 16 Channel Helixboard 24
- Hire Mixing Desk – Digital – per day hire
- Hire Recording Interface -Digidesign Digi002 Firewire – per day hire
- Hire Mixing Desk – Analog – per day hire
Perhaps you are a sound engineer doing live sound at concert or gigs and you need an auckland mixing desk hire for your tour, or you have the FOH desk but need another desk on the side of the stage for monitor mixing. We’ve tried to purchase our audio desks in pairs with the corresponding digital stage boxes, and therefore they can be used for this purpose. The brands in our hire stock include Allen & Heath SQ Series as well as various small-format consoles, Soundcraft Si Series mixers, Midas M32 series digital consoles, Behringer X32 Mixer series and the QSC Touchmix digital mixer. If you are looking to hire or buy a digital or analogue mixing desk we can help you with this and also tutor you on how to use them and set them up properly at your venue, church, event or school.
Digital Audio mixers or sound desks have changed the face of audio. If you are a sound engineer you might remember when a 48 channel desk required a several people and a “rocker” frame to get it into place. Now a 48 channel desk can be carried by one person. Audio techs eventually find one that they prefer, Michelle loves the SQ6 console for its simplicity and functionality and great sounding effects, while others prefer either the X32 or M32 dues to it being a standard throughout the world in many venues. The most compact of our digital mixers is the QSC touchmix and the Allen & Heath SQ5.