Our band touring PA system is Suitable for 250+ people in medium to large venues and halls/theatres and is therefore a popular option for a band for a charity ball, outdoor community events and end of year Christmas partys.
Band Touring PA System – The Sound Engineer’s Favourite – Our Medium Concert PA Systems:
This PA is similar to the PA formerly at the Kings Arms, but more powerful. The 2 or 3 way configuration of band touring pa system has also been used for indoor and outdoor gigs before. Events include plenty of music in parks gigs, MySpace Music Launch, Smashproof tour, Denny’s 20th anniversary, Tiki Taane at Auckland University and Whakatane, Sweet and Irie Gigs, AUT Orientation Akoranga Campus ’10 & ’11, Sustainable Coastlines Ball at the Hilton, New Zealand Fashion Week Bands ’09, ’10 & ’11, Devonstock ’07, ’09, ’10, ’11 & ’12, Camp A Low Hum ’07, ’08, ’09 (noisy stage) and ’10 (in the gym), Coromandel Celtic Fair, and 95bFM Summer Series 2012 used this system x 2 with extras. The band touring pa comes standard as a ground stacked speaker system, but upgrade to our basic line array speaker system available on request.
You have a choice of either DJ or band touring pa system configurations so scroll down through the setups below…
DJ Touring PA System – Medium PA 1 (DJ, MC, backing track and Hip Hop Setup CODE MDJ):
- 2 x Double 18 inch subs.
- 2 x Double 15 inch mids or subs.
- 2 x Double 12 inch and horn tops.
- Two Dual channel FOH Amplifiers.
- 2 way Crossover / Speaker Management System.
- 6 speakon cables.
- 4 channel desk – either the Zed10FX with 4 mic ins and 6 line ins or the Pioneer DJM600 Dj mixer.
- 2 x SM58 vocal microphones.
- 4 x audio signal cables.
- 2 x microphone stands.
- A powered monitor or foldback with optional speaker stand.
Optional DJ Gear
- Pioneer CDJ-1000MK3
- Pioneer DJM-800 Mixer
- Pioneer CDJ2000-Nexus Multimedia player
- Pioneer DJM900-SRT Mixer
- Special Pro DJ PACK for MDJ 1 – 2 x CDJ-1000MK3 and DJM-800 (3 pieces in case)
- Special Pro DJ PACK 2 for MDJ – 2 x CDJ2000-Nexus and DJM900 (3 pieces in case)
Band Touring PA System – Medium PA 2: (Band Setup CODE MROCK):
- 2 x Double 18 subs
- 2 x Double 15 mids or subs
- 2 x Double 12 and horn tops
- 16 Channel Allen and Heath Professional Mixing Desk with built in FX
- FX RACK with 1x TC Electronics FX Unit, 4 Compressors, 2 Gates, 6 channels of 31 band Graphic EQ, DVD Player
- Two Dual Channel FOH Amplifiers
- 2 way Crossover / Speaker Management System
- 6 x speakon cables
- 4 x Speakers to be used as foldback monitors (active or passive with amps)
- up to 4 x SM58 vocal microphones
- up to 3 x SM57 instrument microphones
- A 5 x piece drum microphone set (Kick – Beta 52, Snare and 3 toms set – e604 microphones with drum clips)
- up to 2 x DI Boxes
- up to 7 x microphone stands
- 16 x audio signal cables
- 16 channel / 4 return – SNAKE / Stage box
UPGRADE to 32 Channel, 6 Aux Desk with Large FX Rack, bigger snake, more microphones, more monitors for $250+GST extra (see MLARGE below).
Band Touring PA System – Medium PA 3 (Larger Band Setup CODE MLARGE):
- 2 x Double 18 subs.
- 2 x Double 15 mids or subs.
- 2 x Double 12 and horn tops.
- 32 Channel Mixing Desk.
- LARGE FX RACK with 2x TC Electronics FX Units, 8 Compressors, 4 Gates, 6 channels of 31 band Graphic EQ, DVD Player.
- THREE Dual Channel FOH Amplifiers.
- 3 way Crossover / Speaker Management System.
- 6 speakon cables.
- 6 x Speakers to be used as foldback monitors (active or passive with amps).
- up to 5 x SM58 vocal microphones.
- up to 5 x SM57 instrument microphones.
- A 5 x piece drum microphone set (Kick – Beta 52, Snare and 3 toms set – e604 microphones with drum clips).
- 2 x pencil condenser microphones for use as overheads or for percussion (Rode NT5).
- up to 11 x microphone stands.
- 32 x audio signal cables.
- 32 channel / 8 return – SNAKE / Stage box.
Audio Upgrades for the Band Touring PA System
- UPGRADE to LINE ARRAY setup – Price on Application.
- Super size the microphone kit (great for those large reggae, dub, funk bands with percussion and horns).
- Get Extra foldbacks or monitors
Services available for the band touring PA system
- Delivery / Pickup
- Setup and/or Packout
- Flight of Stairs
- System Tech / Sound Engineer (to stay and mix bands)
- All Our System Techs are Qualified and Experienced Sound Engineers that can mix any band.
- Out of town travel – per km rate – Price on application.
Lighting FX Options
- LED Par64 cans
- Floor mount cans
- Party Lights
- Smoke Machine