We provide custom stage hire Auckland to ensure your entertainers and speakers performing at your event are seen as well as heard. You might want to hire a stage prices, platform, podium or riser for them to stand on as well as a PA system, lighting, projector or screen or perhaps even a lectern for them to stand behind. Event staging hire can be hard work, and for health and safety reasons you will want it to be properly built so people can stand on it. We can install a stage or build a stage for you and then take it away at the end of the night.
Stage Hire Auckland – event staging hire solutions for your event:
- We have functional and easy to use event staging hire solutions for events.
- If you want to hire a stage prices, platform or riser for your event, we can help you for the reason that we are stage hire Auckland specialists.
- You may want to raise the entertainment, speakers, MC, DJs. musicians and bands so that they can be seen by the audience.
- Drum risers or percussion risers for the drums or podiums for speeches, conferences and entertainers, we specialise in staging hire Auckland.
- Other types of setups we can do include building catwalks for fashions shows, product launches and pageants. Our stages are matt black in colour and therefore work for all sorts of events.
- We can build a stage extension hire for community venues and halls for school productions and cultural events.
- Our durable and versatile hire stages can be used for both indoor and outdoor events.
- We will install a drape or curtain trimming around the stage, these can be flat or pleated, and we provide steps as necessary or on request.
- Our stages are strong, and can be cross-braced for dancing and cultural groups. We build a great stage for a band.
Stage Hire Auckland, further info:
- Our stage decks are 2m by 1m. We have some older decks of 1.8 by 1.2m , 2.4 by 1.2m and 1.2 by 1.2 m, but pricing is based off the 2 by 1 Prolyte decks.
- Hire a stage prices are $50+GST per standard stage piece or $70+GST for the larger pieces.
- We have leg heights of 20cm, 30cm, 50cm, 60cm, and 90cm. For smaller stages or stage extensions we can also do 40cm, 70cm, 80cm, 1m, 1.1m and 1.2m and match any height if required.
- Our stage pieces are put together to create various size event stages or platforms.. Our stage pieces are prolyte or custom.
- You can hire our staging with trimming and sets of stairs installed to suit your event at no additional cost. Do you need access from both sides of the stage or the front? Easy, we can do that… just let us know!
- You can dry hire or pick up the event staging hire in Auckland if you like.
- We can organise delivery, setup, packdown and pick-up, however, the cost of this is additional.
- Transportation and setup costs are dependent on the size of the stage and access – you will need to ask us for a quote to confirm delivery , setup and removal cost.
Staging Hire that will fit in Hi-ace type van requires one person delivery and setup (may need someone to help them at venue if it is far from drop zone to setup zone):
- 2 small piece DJ stage or drum riser (2 by 2m)
- 3 small piece stage or platform (3 by 2)
- 6 small piece staging or riser (4 by 3 m)
- 8 small piece stage (4 by 4 )
Staging Hire that fits in a van or Truck and requires 2 people or more for setup and packdown:
- 10 piece stage (5 by 4m)
- 12 piece stage (6 by 4m)
- 14 piece stage (7x4m)
- 16 Piece Stage (7m by 4m)
- 18 Piece stage ( 6 by 6 )
- 21 Piece Stage ( 7 by 6)
- 24 Piece stage ( 8 by 6)
- 30 Piece Stage ( 10 by 6m)
- 35 Piece stage ( 10 by 7m)
- 36 Piece stage ( 12 by 6m)
Catwalks can be made in any configuration such as T or I from of our pieces. Talk to us if you are running a fashion show…
Tiered seating can be made in 30cm steps.
You can also hire a Stage extension for a venues existing stage.
- You can pickup our stages in Newmarket, Auckland, or we can deliver and/or and set-up your stage for very a reasonable price.
- Below is more information about the prolyte decks we use: